Hi guys, I'm so excited to start this blog! Idk I'm starting college soon and I just felt like creating a little space of the internet where I could just let it all out. Maybe rant about projects, classmates, love life... Idk, somewhere where I can just have fun, I guess. So my blog was created from this idea. I wanted to add more whimsy to my life, so I did! I don't know how long I'll last with this. I'm the kind of person to gie up anything after a few weeks, but I really hope this lasts. I'm having a blast making this! Its just feels sooo me, so personal, so cutesy. Anyway. I start college soon, after a short trip, so I'll update you. I don't really care if there's 1 people or 1000 people reading. I'm kinda writting this for myself.
Soooo, you might wanna know who I am, lol. Yeah, I haven't introduced myself yet. I rather not share my name online, so you might just call me Audrey. That's the name of my mc on my book "Unkissed", you can check out more about this book on my other blog or on Wattpad. So, as you might have guessed from that, yeah, I'm a writer. I've been writting since I was a little girl, and honestly, it's my dream job. I love books and literature. Some of my faves might be little women, boys of tommen and normal people. I just love deep books that are centered about character's feelings and relationships. I also love the hunger games.
I looooove Rom-coms. You might say I'm kind of an adict. Romcoms and sitcoms are honestly my adiction. Friends, Modern Family, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days... You can check out my Letterbox profile to see my movie taste!
I am a Pop girlie. I love them all. Taylor, Olivia, Sabrina, Ariana, Addison, Charli, Audrey... My favorite has to be Olivia Rodrigo, she's just sooooo Iconic. Right now my songs on rotation might be: Ain't in LA, Serena Joy and Phoebe. Go check them out, they're great!
And I think that's it for now. Love you girls!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario