Páginas

miércoles, 2 de septiembre de 2026

What computer should I get for college?

 Hi guys! I'm so excited to be writting on here, it's so cool that girlblogging is back like OMG. We gotta love the y2k vibe going around. I started following some girls and let me tell you their blogs are soooo cool!

Anyway. Let's get to it lol. My computer. Yeah, I gotta buy a computer for college. Sadly, mine is way too old, which sucks, cuz it's this cutsie pink second-hand macbook and I'm soooo sad I'm giving it up! Anyway, since I'm starting college and my computer has been failling for a year, I've decided I could get a new one. 

I thought about getting an ipad. I saw some people use it for college, and they say it's super usefull. I mean, I could get an ipad. I could use it to write aesthetic notes, plus, people say it's great to edit videos and social media. The problem is my writting. I actually need a computer for writting. It's just something I need in order to keep writting, so no, ipads aren't for me. 



Now, back to computers, it has to be a laptop. I mean, I want to take it to class and starbucks and everything. So yeah, it has to be a laptop. 

I've thought about getting another macbook. It was super cute and I'm used to the apps and everything. I wouldn't have to learn how to start using it again and I could use my old accesories. But my dad has been talking to me and he recommended me a chromebook. He told me it's super easy to use and you can use it both as a computer and an ipad. I've read about it and for my degree both work just fine, so now I don't know what to do! 

If I get a macbook I'll already be used to it and have a really cute working tool, but with the chromebook I'll have both an ipad and laptop, which is something I'm really excited about.

Could you guys help me out???

Bye babes! 
Love, Auds.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Afraid of not making friends on your first day of College?

 I was terrified. I felt this gut-wreching feeling in my stomach and I know everything about me was wrong. I hated my outfit the moment I st...